- We need the current worksheet to have exactly 1 syncview controller, e.g. matrix syncview is a has only 1 view controller.
- We are not evaluating formulas in table syncviews
- When using the matrix view, we are only considering the column sync view to find the top-level instances, i.e. instance table must have the top level InstanceSpecifications on the column
Formula Evaluation Template
- Formula elements are coming from the top-level instances
- Get Variable Scope
- Only one slot is being returned, so multiple Value Properties connected using binding Connectors are not updated at the same time
- We only support formulas in the Constraint Block and Constraint Property
- Opaque expression should store the formula
- It can have at most 1 formula
- Formula is the first string in the Opaque Expression body
- We only support variables modelled with Constraint Parameters
Formula Evaluation Context
- When calculating the top-level block MapleMBSE requires InstanceSpecifications which have at most 1 classifier as the top-level block
- Any InstanceSpecification
Syntax and Variable Names
The syntax, by default, has to be the same syntax as Excel.
The variable names must have the same names as the ports as defined in the model.