Selecting No Magic 18.5 Libraries to use with MapleMBSE 2019.1
By default, MapleMBSE 2019.1 is configured to use No Magic 19.0 libraries.
If you want to use No Magic 18.5 libraries, there are two ways to change libraries:
- Shift Key Method
- Opening MagicDraw 18.5 Method
Shift Key Method:
- Double-click on your configuration (.MSE) file to open it.
- Immediately after double-clicking on the .MSE file, hold down the SHIFT key to open the Select No Magic Library location
- At this point, from the list, you can: select the No Magic 18.5 libraries preinstalled with MapleMBSE 2019.1, select No Magic 18.5 libraries installed with MagicDraw 18.5, or if you don’t see your directory in the list, click Select Directory to navigate to the location of the No Magic 18.5 libraries that you want to use.
Note: The location of the MapleMBSE 2019.1 preinstalled No Magic 18.5 is:
<installation folder> is the directory where MapleMBSE 2019.1 is installed.
- After you have selected the appropriate directory, click OK.
Opening MagicDraw 18.5 Method:
- Open your No Magic product that contains the 18.5 libraries that you want to use.
- Next, double-click on your MapleMBSE configuration (.MSE) file.
- At this point, the Select No Magic Library location dialog appears, informing you that you have used a version of No Magic libraries other than the one MapleMBSE is configured to use. To switch No Magic libraries, click Select Directory.
- Choose your No Magic 18.5 libraries.
- Click OK.
Updating the Configuration File After Changing No Magic Libraries
After installing the necessary No Magic file, you must ensure that MapleMBSE configuration
file is importing the correct metamodel framework, since this is version specific.
To do this, open your configuration (.MSE) file in a text editor and inspect the
Ensure you are using the correct ecore. For example, to inform MapleMBSE,
that the type of model is a Teamwork Cloud 18.5 model, use the statement
in the configuration file. Similarly, for a
Teamwork Cloud 19.0 model, use the statement