If you find that when re-running a worksheet there are sections that automatically re-evaluate invisible commands (such as Tutors or plots from the Context Panel) and you want to remove them please follow the steps below.
1. Click View from Inside Maple and select Markers.
2. You will now be able to view red markers next to areas with auto execution, tutors, and numeric formatting.
3. Highlight the section you no longer want to execute when evaluating your worksheet. The section below opens the Conic Sections Tutor when the worksheet is evaluated.
4. Delete the entire section by hitting backspace.
5. The deleted area will no longer run when you evaluate your Maple Worksheet.