For instructions on uninstalling Maple please select your operating system below.
In Windows, Maple can be uninstalled by executing the following script:
C:\Program Files\Maple 2019\uninstall\uninstall.exe
You will need to change the 2019 to the version of Maple you wish to uninstall.
1) Starting from the desktop, open the Finder by clicking the icon in the Dock.
2) In the Finder, click ‘Go’ then ‘Go to Folder.
3) Enter the following in the Go to Folder Dialog:
4) Then right click the uninstall script and select open.
Alternatively, you can do the following:
Open a Terminal Window.
At the prompt, execute the following commands:
Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you aren't planning to move Maple to a new computer you can manually remove the following folders:
Note that you may need to make some folders visible.
To uninstall Maple 2019 in Linux, please do the following:
- Navigate to
- Run the uninstall script located there.
This can be done from the terminal with
Note: You may need to ensure that hidden files are visible. Within Unity, the shortcut ✲ Ctrl + H should work, and ⎇ Alt + . should work within KDE.
Note 2: If you aren't moving your Maple installation to a new computer you can also uninstall Maple by just deleting the Maple folder.