The most common class of Maple errors is the "Invalid or missing license file" error, which comes in many flavours. This error indicates, that there is a problem either with the Maple license file, license.dat, or with the Maple license server, which distributes licenses. With more specific information, possibly including the error code, the exact cause and solution can be determined. For some general things to check you can see Tips for setting up a License Server.
Common error messages:
- Invalid host
- License manager file... does not exist, or could not be opened
- License server machine is down or not responding
- System clock has been set back
- The desired vendor daemon is down
- No such feature exists
- Cannot connect to license server system
If you are unable to determine the cause of this error from the pages above, please e-mail email@example.com with a screenshot of the error message that you receive.