If you see
FlexNet Licensing error:-15,10. System Error: 10061 "WinSock: Connection refused"
in the Server Status window of LMTools when you attempt to start Maple's service within LMTools, your Maple service might be configured as a Local Service account rather than a Local System account. To update the service setting on your file server:
- Click the Windows Start button, Administrative Tools, Services. For Windows 10, click Windows Administrative Tools, Computer Management, Services and Applications, Services.
- Find the name of your FlexNet Service that doesn't start. Right-click the name and select Properties.
- Click the Log On tab, then select Local System account, then click Apply.
- Click the General tab, then click the Start button. The service should start in a few seconds.
- Click OK, and close the Services dialog.
The service should now stop and start normally from LMTools.